A superb optional jumping amble in stunning countryside courtesy of G. Pierrepoint & family. An optional jumping amble courtesy of our hosts the Naish family. £20 per rider
So who is Ready to Amble??? Lets Kick On Readyfield style!!!!!
The Readyfield photographers will be there to capture every smile so get your smiles prepared - See you on the 9th!!!!
Please contact Helen Bealby on 07717 299895 or Marcus Hunt on 07703 324495 to book your place.
With the current situation with Covid 19 the following rules apply: -
• 1 Meter + Distancing
• Pre Booking and Payment via BACS or PayPal
• Maximum groups of 6 at 15 minute intervals
• Name and contact details required and retained for 21 days under GDPR
• Under 16’s must be accompanied by a mounted adult in the same group
• It is the responsibility of all attendees to inform the organisers should they start showing symptoms of Covid – 19 or test positive for it within 14 days from the date of the event they attended. The attendee will not be allowed to book onto another event for at least 14 days after this. Each rider in the group who could have come into contact with an infected person will be notified and asked to get a Covid – 19 test. Each rider in the group would not be allowed to book at another event for at least 14 days after this and in some cases would require proof of a negative result from the test.
• If any rider or accompanying support is found to blatantly breach the policies, guidance and legislation regarding distancing they will be asked to leave immediately. If this is before or during their group/s ride they will forfeit their entry fee and there will be no refund or deferral.
Event Details here